Whether you're a cowboy or a city slicker, we can hook you up!
Welcome to Ladybug Wireless!
Let’s get your internet set up! Follow these simple steps and you’ll be surfing the net in no time!
1. To activate your service, please call us at 833-4-Ladybug or text your name and last four digits of your IMEI number to the number in your start up guide. If it is after hours, please text as the toll free number rolls to voicemail.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not publish that number because people were using it to call for sales after hours. It is in your start up guide only!
2. Now let's unpack the device and attach the power cord. Do not plug it into a power outlet until it has been activated!
For the Readynet LTE520, simply plug in the power on the back. Then attach the two antennas to the connectors. It doesn't matter which goes to which.
For the Mofi, make sure you attach the flat 4G antennas to the 4G connectors (marked on the device). The round antennas are the wifi, they go on the wifi connectors (also marked on the device).
Please do not remove the sim card. It's been installed and is programmed to work in the device. Please don't throw away the packaging until you know you're keeping it. To get a full refund, all bits and packaging must be sent back.
3. When you get the text that the sim card is activated, you can in the power to turn it on! Give it a few minutes to scan and build a connection to the tower. This does actually take a few minutes, so be patient!
4. Connect your computer to the Ladybug Wireless network. Your network ID and Password are located on the Quick Start guide in your box. If you can't find them, call us at 833-4-LADYBUG and we'll help you recover/reset that information.
5. Next, open a web browser and start surfing. If pages load slow, move the device around the house and test again. Upstairs if you have a second floor, is best. The better the connection to the tower, the faster the speeds. Sometimes it only takes a very minor adjustment to strengthen/weaken the signal, so once you find a good spot, finesse it a bit to see if you can get it better. If your house has metal roof or heat reflective materials, you may need an external antenna. These materials are great for reducing utility costs, but they also reduce the ability to get a strong signal in your home.
6. Now starts the 7 day trial period. If you are not 100% sure you are keeping the service, please do not mount the device or throw away the packaging, in case you wish to return the device and cancel service. If you wish to cancel, please call us before the 7 day trial period is over. See our full refund policy. We'll deactivate the sim and send you a shipping label so you can return it to us for a full refund. Once you decide you’re keeping it, you can do as you like! It's all yours!